Happy "Customer"

Thursday, November 18, 2010

When Lil Blue Boo and Free Pretty Things for You posted this super cute tutorial and download the other day, I knew I had to give it a try. I found my printable transfer paper at Walmart for about $8.50 for 6 sheets and turtlenecks for $3.50, so I would be out too much if it didn't work out.

Isn't that deer just the cutest?!? I'm sure the Dharma product Lil Blue Boo uses is much better quality, but I think this worked out just fine. It only has to last for a month after all! I paired the top with a Girly Skirt pattern by Pink Fig. The fabrics are by Pillow & Maxfield for Michael Miller.

molly xmas

This was actually a little surprise gift for Avery's friend Molly. The report from Mary Jo, Molly's mother, was that Molly slept with the outfit the first night and insisted on wearing it the next day. So sweet! Gotta love a happy recipient.

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the  weekend      wrap    up           party!
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground