Butterfly Gift Set

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My second cousin started planning a nursery for her baby girl a few weeks before I found out what I would be having. She asked me for some fabric ideas to go with a butterfly theme. I happily passed on fabrics that had caught my eye, and you know Dena's Kumari Garden line was at the top of that list. My cousin and I ended up doing our nurseries using the same fabric line, but with completely different prints and themes. Since, I knew the fabric I had on hand would coordinate perfectly with her nursery I pulled together this little gift set. The butterfly pillow/toy pattern is from Amy Butler's Little Stitches book. I included a little minky backed stroller/car seat blanket as well.

butterfly baby gift set



Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground