Cravings Baby Shower

Sunday, April 18, 2010

We had yet another reason to celebrate with a mommy to be this weekend. So, of course, I had to give some of the details of our baby shower. The parents have elected to wait until the birth to find out the sex of the baby, so we centered our theme on the mommy. This one is all about cravings. Haley hosted the party, and I helped with some of the details. Liz helped me pull together the invitations, and my sister came up with most of the fun wording. For the favors, I dipped pretzel rods in white candy melts and coated them in sprinkles. You can find the free ice cream template here.
I found silicone baking cups in the shape of ice cream cones at Hobby Lobby. They made super cute vases to set the scene.
We had a few salty and sweet treats to eat including a large pickle tray. Then it was on to the fun ice cream sundae bar with tons of toppings.
The cupcake magic shell topping was new to me, but fabulous!


Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground