Successful Hunting

Monday, March 30, 2009

WE TRAVELED. In style of course.
WE SHOPPED. These cute signs will make it to Katy and Rachel's adorable shop, but the cupcake one is mine of course.WE SAW THE SIGHTS.
WE LUSTED. Sorry Avery, this one had to stay.
WE DINED. Fried tweenkies are a Warrenton must. What can I say, it's a twice a year indulgence.

Don't worry, I'll show off my other treasures as I get them displayed. I brought back a couple of projects, so I'll bore you with my before and after shots at some point. All in all, it was a fantastic trip. I needed the time away with my favorite girls, but it's good to be home. I was only able to peek in on my beautiful sleeping baby, so I can't wait to get my hands on her this morning. It's 5am, and I can't figure out why I am unable sleep (other than thinking about the items I wish I could go back and buy).
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground